Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
2 UNIT 2 FORUM
0 !!!!! VIDEOS WITH SUBTITLES
0 A googlegroup
0 A taboogame
0 Adult learners text voice exercises
0 Americans are not stupid
0 Anglès 365 !!!!!!!!!!
0 book plot reading
0 CBBC Newsround
0 Christmas e-cards
0 Competències bàsiques
0 Competències bàsiques 2012
0 Create multiple choice questions
0 Create wordle wordcloud
0 DISCUSSION SPEAKING
Add "All Pages"
qUESTIONS pdf ABOUT THE STORY
Answers in disorder
1. Their shoes
3. Germany,.An English missionary, St Boniface, started the custom in the 8th century
4. Melchior, gold, Caspar, frankincese, Balthazar, myrrh
5 The festival of the star
6. Nazareth in Galilee
7. They all had the same dream warning them not to tell Herod about the birth of Jesus and where He was.
8. The Christmas box, a custom from the Middle Ages when alms boxes were placed in churches at Christmas to collect money for the poor.
9. Pope Gregory in 354 AD
10. Mathew, Isaac and Benjamin
12 Tom Smith, a baker
14 Yes, Herod was known to be cruel and he ordered all male children aged 2 or less to be killed
15. On St Nickolas day, 6th December
17. Counting the number of people living in a particular place at a given time.
18 A star
19 The time(6th January) when the wise men brought their gifts to Jesus
20 Santa's Reindeer
21: The season leading up to Christmas including 4 Sundays
22. Bethlehem To register in a census ordered by the Roman Emperor Augustus
23. Bethlehem was crowded because so many people had returned to take part in the census. There were no rooms at the inn
25. A Star
Christmas Stocking Text
Every year Santa makes a list to see who is
and who is nice. Santa leaves presents for the nice kids under the tree and gives the naughty kids
a lump of coal.
Help Santa decide who is
Mike did his
her little brother.
Ben stole some
Gurjot helped his sister with her homework.
Tomoko cleaned the blackboards at school.
on her test at school.
a rock at another boy.
Minsu helped his friends steal a bike.
Megan lied to her parents about her grades.
Wyatt did his homework every day.
George gave his
to help poor children.
at her friends.
for her mother.
Eddie was caught smoking at school.
Ming volunteered at the library.
the younger kids at school.
her snacks with her friends.
Jose fought with his classmates.
took care of
her brother after school.
Stephen was a
Dana taught her little brother how to read.
Give them the answersheet
Listening. What presents do the kids want+ questions
Questions about the podcast
After Christmas questionnaire
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"